Rebellion tuning box fitting instructions Help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C60three

Car
V60
I have an early Rebellion tuning box for An A45 (with 2 plugs) and can't remember how to reinstall it.

I called rebellion and it just went to their answerphone.

The info' on their website if for the new 4 lead version.

So, one of the plugs is labelled MAP sensor, the other isn't labelled!

What does this second lead connect to?

Many thanks

May be worth asking Acid at MSL?

Mobile: 07765 444447

Go to their website should be there

The instructions on their website are for the new 4 lead box

I think 2 lead version (like mine) plugs into MAP and boost sensors, can anyone confirm? I don't want to plug it into the incorrect sensors and blow it up!

I'm sure there's a rebellion employee on here as a member?? I remember a while back someone mentioning they worked on tuning an A45 to an impressive figure and were rolling out new tunes, or did I read wrong :dk:

I'd be very wary of those rebellion boxes, heard some really bad horror stories of turbo's and engines going bang.

Phil from Rebellion is currently on holiday i think.
Try their facebook page n message them.

Matt who used to work there has left. Seems like there were issues but i m not clear on that.

Why don't you just ring them and ask? I spoke with them yesterday. They couldn't be more helpful...

Why don't you just ring them and ask? I spoke with them yesterday. They couldn't be more helpful...

I will thanks. It's just I was going to refit it last weekend and they weren't answering and couldn't find the info online

As you probably know these boxes work by going "inline/series" between the sensor in question and the engine ECU. As such they should have 2 Y cables. Each cable should have a male and female connection to break into the wiring where the normal wiring loom connects to the sensor. As you have guessed the two sensors in question are most likely to be the boost control and MAP sensors the other two in version 2 box being perhaps more concerned with fine tuning. However---you may not have to guess IF the connectors on the sensors in question are all different SHAPES SIZES . Check out the connectors on those 4 sensors the two that match the ones on YOUR box loom are going to be the ones in question. If its not clear from visual inspecion however you need to wait to hear from Rebellion.
ps its not marked on the loom ITSELF is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom