Recall SPRC2107 - Connection of inerter system lines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vijilants

MB Enthusiast
Car
W205 C43 AMG
Not sure if this is just for the W205 C43 AMG but I had a letter from Mercedes today to contact a dealership re Recall SPRC2107 - Connection of inerter system lines.

Apparently these lines need to be rerouted or else there is the potential risk of fire in the event of a crash.

Not sure if this is just for the W205 C43 AMG but I had a letter from Mercedes today to contact a dealership re Recall SPRC2107 - Connection of inerter system lines.

Apparently these lines need to be rerouted or else there is the potential risk of fire in the event of a crash.
Nope not just for the C43, I had the same letter on Saturday myself for my C63. Not great as I've been backward and forward to garages for the last month getting missed service work from the previous owner rectified, so another visit to the dealer is the last place I want to be going :\

I’ve got my recall letter on Saturday too..Glc63
(Is it only with AMG models)

I got the same today for our C300 S205. It would seem that MB have not shared this recall with the DVSA though as an online search shows none outstanding for that reg. no. ...

Another letter received here 2016 C63

I found out by pure chance. I was checking the history of a car that was for sale last week and while I was there, I checked the recall history and also the recall history of mine (I don't even know what made me check my own as I only bought it in February), C300 69 reg. I booked it in for last Thursday but later decided I was selling the car to the dealer I had booked it into so I cancelled the recall visit and thought they could do it.
I've received 2 letters today. 2 recalls on the C300. One for the eCall vehicle position and one for the connection of inerter system lines
Not just the AMG models
I will return the letters in the enclosed envelope to tell them where the car is now but the local MB dealer is aware

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom