Recaro CSE interior for C124

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a lump of cash too far ... I do love my car but there's a limit that these seats pass!

I use to really like those Recaro's back in the 80's, wouldn't thank anybody for them now.

I use to really like those Recaro's back in the 80's, wouldn't thank anybody for them now.
what!! classic seat design, still looks good now. maybe not for your 202 but would look great in any 201, 124, 126 and 129!!

what!! classic seat design, still looks good now. maybe not for your 202 but would look great in any 201, 124, 126 and 129!!

You think? I wouldn't have those in my 201 either, then again I have those lovely elegant seat controls on the doors. ;)

Nothing beats a Recaro Classic C or similar imo...... Would love a half leather set for my 2.5-16....

Whilst I am biased, I love them and think they suit most period cars. Let alone when you consider how uncomfortable those flat merc seats are. Electric or not.

As for a half leather set, I assume you mean the 16v dogtooth? I may just know of a pair of half leather half dogtooth recaro classics that will be for sale in the near future...

Also a pair of black leather or 3.

psa said:

In a R129 you would have no seat belts with these Recaros...

Correct, the seat belt has to be inbuilt into the frame for the R129 as it has no seatbelt mounting on the b post.I'm not sure after market Recaros were ever offered with this feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom