Recaro Start Pro Racer Child Car Seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
I bought this seat new as a spare for the third car (already had one and was very impressed so bought this second one) but can honestly say that its been used about 2 times for very short journeys hence condition is like new. Cost me £195. Has an audio input for an MP3 player with built-in speakers. Collection only please from Orpington in Kent and I will let it go for £75.

recaro1.jpg

From the Recaro website:

Recaro Start Child Seat
The Recaro Start offers children from 9kg to 36kg ( 9 months - 12 years) the safety & comfort of Recaro. It is adjustable whilst being safe across Groups 1, 2 and 3, Safety, ergonomics, design, comfort & quality. All seats are tested in accordance with stringent requirements of the automotive industry & designed so that you will never doubt the safety or comfort of your child while you're on the move. All covers are removable & machine washable up to 40°C

Features

Shaped, fixed headrest for better comfort & support when sleeping & side impact protection
Belt guide can be varied so that the car's seat belt glides perfectly every time & fits your child properly, Variable height shoulder width & seat cushion length, Seat cushion prevents smaller children slipping under the belt in a crash It is compact and easy to store - just fold the seat back forward
A tilt adjustment allowing a reclined position for children up to 25kg

Safety Note This seat is fitted using your car's 3 point seat belt For Group 1 children (9kg - 18kg) the Recaro Impact cushion is a recommended accessory

Will consider offers close to asking price

Sold :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom