Recent purchase pics (SL350 R231)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
She looks superb, a real credit to you.

Like the SLK there is only one seam that you cannot reach normally and that’s rear roof one. No need for brooms or panics as it only takes a minute to wipe the seam down. E9B205D1-0E24-46EE-BDB8-BF76C1FB2372.jpeg

She looks superb, a real credit to you.

Like the SLK there is only one seam that you cannot reach normally and that’s rear roof one. No need for brooms or panics as it only takes a minute to wipe the seam down. View attachment 110603
Thanks. Yours is a lovely colour! Hyacinth red? That was my second choice colour after Diamond White 😊

My friend has a villa near Fuengirol on the Costa del Sol. I'll take a leisurely drive down there and stay for a couple of weeks. Italy is also being considered (gotta do the Stelvio Pass). 👍😁
EAE28FBB-5416-490F-9567-2379E9195A83.jpeg
Good plan , this was the Wighty family Stelvio experience the other year . Also make sure you put the Grossglockner, Austria on the list.

I used the centre console switch to open the roof halfway. This gives you around 15 mins before the roof auto closes. You only get about a minute if you use the key fob to open halfway.
#confused....why would it make any difference? Same mechanical stuff that opens/closes the roof!

I'm a fan of white cars so nice to see a few more around. Just need a little spoiler on the back.....

Had my MOT done today and MB adjusted my lights "no charge" (said they were slightly high) I nearly fell off the chair.

49D7B4AE-07D9-4BED-9DD9-B899DAFEDEF8_1_201_a.jpeg1354E7F8-8897-4B04-961A-10A73F24AA90_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20210324-171219_Gallery.jpg

The black carbon pack makes a big difference(my old car)

I'm a fan of white cars so nice to see a few more around. Just need a little spoiler on the back.....

Had my MOT done today and MB adjusted my lights "no charge" (said they were slightly high) I nearly fell off the chair.

View attachment 110957View attachment 110958
I looked into getting a little spoiler for the boot but that is classed as a modification. My current insurance company don't insure modified cars and looking at other insurances that do, they were all quite a lot more in premiums, so I decided to leave as is. 🙂

I used the centre console switch to open the roof halfway. This gives you around 15 mins before the roof auto closes. You only get about a minute if you use the key fob to open halfway.
I think the difference is with console switch, the car is ignition on, while with key fob, the car is ignition off and the car just wants to go back to bed with everything closed 😁

I prefer "silver" wheels but each to his own. 👍
Yep we're all different - I looked at the "night edition" when I ordered mine..not a fan of teh black wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom