Recent purchase thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you buy a pair of remote controlled vibrating pulsating dildo pants?

A gazebo
A laptop
An air purifier
Several paper shredders
Pond liner
Pond treatment
(Notice what's missing!😲)

A gazebo
A laptop
An air purifier
Several paper shredders
Pond liner
Pond treatment
(Notice what's missing!😲)
Egg timer?

Get them battery powered ones, wont have to worry about quarantine them, feeding or birds getting them
Nor doing what I managed a few years ago. I was draining down our hot tub for its winter break and hadn’t put the hose properly into the drain. It flipped out while I’d left it and most of the chemically treated water drained into our pond. :eek: I consequently deprived our local heron of lots of meals!

Today's purchases:
Air purifier
Solar lights
And..........

A stopwatch!🤣🤣🤣

I spent £40 on bird food and got them a new pole. What with the hedgehogs getting premium puppy food nightly the local creatures are eating us out of house and home! The old pole was so decrepit it was like a fairground ride for them when they landed on it.

I spent £40 on bird food and got them a new pole. What with the hedgehogs getting premium puppy food nightly the local creatures are eating us out of house and home! The old pole was so decrepit it was like a fairground ride for them when they landed on it.
We have several hundred feet of hedging (mainly beech), approx 12' tall and 8' thick which provides a haven for all manner of beast. Coupled to the ponds, and wild areas, our garden gets lots of creatures visiting.

1) Tickets to see Lorde at Usher Hall Theatre in Edinburgh May 2021

2) Hotel booking in Edinburgh May 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom