Recent purchase thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tickets for an outdoor performance of Midsummers Night Dream at a local nature reserve.

Decking cleaner
Decking oil
Deck boards (to make custom planter)
New garden furniture
Boiled linseed oil
Candle wax
Low odour white spirit
Many many screws.......................

Getting there slowly after almost a year.

The S212 once again proved it's worth today. I had to buy a 3m length (only size they had) of 28mm copper pipe to act as an "internal splint" for a new bird feeding pole. The pole had lasted all of 5 minutes before failing spectacularly following an onslaught of starlings. Now it's as rigid as a rigid thing. :)

Bought a new run around
20210603-142803.jpg
[/url]

a 3m length (only size they had) of 28mm copper pipe.
That wouldn’t have been cheap Chris. Just like timber copper has gone up in price like crazy. 🤧😳☹️

That wouldn’t have been cheap Chris. Just like timber copper has gone up in price like crazy. 🤧😳☹️
I hope the birds appreciate it! I do have some spare so i might fashion a bit of garden art with it. I do like a bit of polished copper! Even cheap wood is expensive these days you're right!

This arrived today
20210624_104124.jpg

I read yesterday that we're going to move from "GB" stickers to "UK" ones. As I needed to replace my existing peeling ones I bought these.

UK.PNG

Ordered new Electric Garage Roller Door on ebay after checking postage (£60) to me in Central Scotland.

Seller then came back and asked for an extra £20 for postage to FK.

Cancelled order.

Last edited:
I bought a new PM5 monitor for my Concept 2 rower, plus a new handle. Makes a huge difference but no excuses now!

Ordered new Electric Garage Roller Door on ebay after checking postage (£60) to me in Central Scotland.

Seller then came back and asked for an extra £20 for postage to FK.

Cancelled order.
Have a look locally, maybe on industrial estates, for outfits that do roller shutters for shops - when I had my garage built at the old house and wanted a 16ft wide door, I found such an outfit on an industrial estate in Bexhill, got a decent remote control roller shutter door made to measure, supplied and fitted for less than the delivered cost of a 16ft non-electric up and over door!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom