Recent purchase thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ha ha, actually I would love to try that - wearing my Ducati leathers! Not sure how fast it goes but I think it has a Villiers 150cc engine. This ones a non-runner at present though. I’ve made the fatal mistake of researching these and am falling deeply in love with it! It’s called a Lawnrider! Oh dear God, what will the Wife say! I’m already supposed to be getting the Vespa sorted and sold....by this Spring!
You could always label it as her mower and you bought it specially for her as you knew she would like it

Brave man - I introduced my wife to the "joys" of camping with a trip to Le Mans 24 - once home the tent and associated things (inflatable matress, carpets etc) were "donated" to our daughter and SIL. It's hotels, B&B or nothing since then! The caravan thing we also did once - about 42 years ago, never again! Simple reason - can't afford a divorce!!:D:D:eek::eek:
My wife insists that her “home away from home” has at least 5 stars on the:) sign.

Ozone Generator.

images.jpeg

Gets rid of nasty whiffs and pongs.

Used it in a car that had been smoked in and it worked!

Ozone Generator.

View attachment 117861

Gets rid of nasty whiffs and pongs.

Used it in a car that had been smoked in and it worked!
In case you are not aware....

Be careful, ozone is not good for the body & they do make a mess. They also seem to create a charge on surrounding objects (walls etc) which get coated with fine dust etc.

In case you are not aware....

Be careful, ozone is not good for the body & they do make a mess. They also seem to create a charge on surrounding objects (walls etc) which get coated with fine dust etc.
I was very careful in not breathing it in and the car was well ventilated afterwards. No signs of any mess and the smoke smell has gone which was what I hoped would happen.

We have to sometimes do them treatment on cars at work, i put on a proper face mask as i always get a sore head afterwards even with ventilating the car, but yes they definitely work for getting rid of pongs

My new toy😁
20210904-113912.jpg
[/url]

Now that I would love to see - brings a whole new meaning to "I really got cut up at that roundabout..."
Well it’s home! I ended up having to dismantle it at the museum but it all went in the back of the S212. The beauty of the estates versatility - you can buy all kinds of wondrous cr@p!

It truly is a thing of wonder, bit of a project to get me through the winter.

If anyone is based in the South East I would heartily recommend the South Downs Heritage Centre (I bought the mower from the museum of gardening there). There’s a superb garden centre (the best I’ve come across, it’s enormous) great deli and cafe and the museum. They have the mower that Guy Martin made (must have missed that one). The museum operates as a charity to support disadvantaged children so a worthy cause as well.

Well it’s home! I ended up having to dismantle it at the museum but it all went in the back of the S212. The beauty of the estates versatility - you can buy all kinds of wondrous cr@p!

It truly is a thing of wonder, bit of a project to get me through the winter.

If anyone is based in the South East I would heartily recommend the South Downs Heritage Centre (I bought the mower from the museum of gardening there). There’s a superb garden centre (the best I’ve come across, it’s enormous) great deli and cafe and the museum. They have the mower that Guy Martin made (must have missed that one). The museum operates as a charity to support disadvantaged children so a worthy cause as well.
Not a million miles from me and you sold it to me with two words; "deli" and "cafe"🤤🤤
PS. mower looks like a great project
PPS. I hope you are going to retain the authentic period cable ties on the handlebars ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom