Recent purchase thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just received a bluetooth speaker. It's really tiny (the watch is there for perspective). It fills the room with a really rich sound - both bass and treble are amazing - can't believe so much quality volume from such a small speaker. Probably the best £13 I've spent!

spkr.jpg

Just received a bluetooth speaker. It's really tiny (the watch is there for perspective). It fills the room with a really rich sound - both bass and treble are amazing - can't believe so much quality volume from such a small speaker. Probably the best £13 I've spent!

View attachment 121236
Very nice AP Royal Oak too :cool:

View attachment 121236
Perspective ;)

Nice APRO 👍🏻

Perspective ;)

Nice APRO 👍🏻
It reminds me…

I do car forums and my wife does handbag forums. It’s incredible how many handbag photos have a posh car brand in the background - or at least a posh car brand key ring in shot - or maybe in front of a great big posh carrier/gift bag from a posh shop not linked to the bag in question.

For fun we used to put some ridiculous things in the background. My personal favorite was a pair of tigers 🐅 🐅😁

It reminds me…

I do car forums and my wife does handbag forums. It’s incredible how many handbag photos have a posh car brand in the background - or at least a posh car brand key ring in shot - or maybe in front of a great big posh carrier/gift bag from a posh shop not linked to the bag in question.

For fun we used to put some ridiculous things in the background. My personal favorite was a pair of tigers 🐅 🐅😁
My mistake, the photo we went with had just one tiger in it. We cropped it so you could just about see a bit of the tiger too, so it wasn’t too conspicuous.
full

The random toe bottom right is intriguing
That’s mine 😁

I had forgotten all about that too! A lot of thought went into these photos to make them as ridiculous as possible but as subtly as possible, without mentioning it in the supporting post 😁

It reminds me…

Guy I knew had a homescreen background picture of his kids on his work pc. When I asked why, he said that he wanted a photo of his kids there..........the picture also just happened to have them leaning against the front of his new Jaguar and the shot incorporated his nice big double story house, with it’s drive through driveway, in the background.

Any photos he shared on FB managed to showcase something he had, e.g. picture of his dinner with his new double door American refrigerator in the background.

He was one of those guys that always left his car keys (drove a ML back in the days before every TD&H drove a MB) in a conspicuous spot on the restaurant table or bar counter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guy I knew had a homescreen background picture of his kids on his work pc. When I asked why, he said that he wanted a photo of his kids there..........the picture also just happened to have them leaning against the front of his new Jaguar and the shot incorporated his nice big double story house, with it’s drive through driveway, in the background.

Any photos he shared on FB managed to showcase something he had, e.g. picture of his dinner with his new double door American refrigerator in the background.

He was one of those guys that always left his car keys (drove a ML back in the days before every TD&H drove a MB) in a conspicuous spot on the restaurant table or bar counter.
And you think Bobby Dazzler is trying to show off his toe?

o_O And I thought the elastic bands our Postie left on our front path was irritating enough
For as long as you have a littering postie you never have to buy elastic bands though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom