Recent purchase thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I couldn't get past annulus!😉🤣
Ha ha, good job I didn’t mention Bottom Hole Sampling or POOH (Pull Out Of Hole) then! I’m 48 and it still makes me giggle!

ChrisHGTV, you're bringing back too many memories of my working days as a drilling engineer initially then as company rep on the rig! Have some core samples on my study shelf from those days, including a couple of bookends made from Anhydrite (cap rock for the Dukhan reservoirs) nicely polished.

Recently bought a blood pressure monitor, the joys of getting old! But,I guess getting old is better than the alternative........
I took mine to a party a few years ago, mostly old musician mates. It caused a bit of a stir! The concern was that I'd bring a rectal thermometer next time!

I recently bought an acrylic light globe, built a support and put it in my pond (a sort of "Fish Conservatory"). The fish love it - even at night. They sometimes chase the food inside the globe.

IMG_20210324_135921.jpg
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Paddle mixer and mixing bucket
Tyre for wife's Volvo
Screwdrivers for sons
Steak and wine for me!😁

Panamericana grill for the SL.

Erm well, what have I bought today, loads, but majority has been delivered to the bodyshop other than these that came direct

20210425_080844.jpg

IMG_20210422_173147_254.jpg

Then for some light interior mods, my wife bought these a while back, but they needed modifying

IMG_20210422_173859_227.jpg
IMG_20210422_173859_302.jpg
IMG_20210422_173859_308.jpg

I don't have any photos yet. Getting rid of wife's diseasl V50 and getting a petrol Focus instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom