"Reckless E63 Owner Banned and Car Seized"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
imho should have been given a prison sentence..he was allready banned from driving:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

How do you know he was actually caught assume in the news?

dear o dear, that guy, and in fact his passenger for letting the driver drive like an absolute ****er and not scream to get out or get him to behave, should go to prison, let alone be banned, and I do so hope they are, and truly hope the car was seized, people of this nature, need some sort of mental health check. Seen a good few vids of this nature, Russian, ukraine, US etc, but that was shocking, right on our door step.idiot:wallbash:

I've seen this guy in Lytham. Same model & colour as mine - just what we all need, rattling the polices cage. :-(

Idiot. Hope the car gets taken off him and ban him from tje roads.

They should ban him, give him a prison sentence and crush his car. Its these types of AMG driver that give the marque a bad name.

Last edited:
Better off if he just loses it and goes head on into a wall....preferably whilst wearing no seat belt.

Time and Place, That was neither, B*** END, Driving on Public roads like that is asking for a tragedy!

Sad thing is it's normally the innocent poor souls these types of cvnts hit that tend to die.

Really stupid driving TBH. This guy gives a bad name amongst AMG enthusiasts...

As others have said, what an absolute tool- shouldn't be allowed to drive the marque...

How anyone can be impressed by that driving, on any kind of road let alone a built up area, is beyond me.

What a prize wang ker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom