"Reckless E63 Owner Banned and Car Seized"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Also wouldn't like to be in R35Addict's shoes for YouTubing the antics when he meets the driver again.

If he had already been banned then the next offence should carry a prison sentence.
Banning him again, or for longer, is no deterrent.
If the punishment didn't work last time then the next step should be something more severe.
Just my opinion.

What a complete and utter Bellend! Defo should be doing time for that. That actually turned my stomach.

You need to keep your wits about you on that road while driving within the law, 2 lanes merging and splitting on a couple of sections, traffic stopped to turn right etc. It is nothing short of a miracle the eejit didn't kill someone.....

by the way, his MOT

"offside front tyre has a cut in outer sidewall "

Wow, shocking.

Not good publicity for the AMG brand.

What a complete c0ck. Its amazing that didn't end in a serious accident along that journey.
If the driver is already banned, then a spell behind bars is the best and only solution.

HOLYYYY SHIIIIIITTTTTT

Honestly i love to drive quick, and i do quite often but NEVER in my life would i ever do that in a build up area like that.
JESUS that was actually scary to watch and i am not a nervous driver/passanger or video watcher but that was so reckless i have no words, i mean he nearly went into the back of so many cars, going round the traffic lights cos he couldnt stop in time.
Honestly that is mental!

You could be the best driver in the world but you CANNOT predict the actions of those people, anyone could have pulled out or turned without indicating... anything and there would be nothing left, if that E63 crashed into a Corsa at those speeds they would kill every single occupant inside.

Its actually made me pretty angry actually, built up area during the day is just mind blowing.
Urgh no words... people like that deserve to be jailed.

You would hope that the driver faces prosecution for driving whilst disqualified - assuming that the police can prove who was driving at the time. Unfortunately, if the article is correct, his moronic passenger received a "talking to".

However, talk of the car being seized merely means that it was taken away by the police. It will have been collected a short time later by a non-disqualified friend / family member after payment of the release / storage fee and is quite likely to be back in the hands of an imbecile.

You would hope that the driver faces prosecution for driving whilst disqualified - assuming that the police can prove who was driving at the time. Unfortunately, if the article is correct, his moronic passenger received a "talking to".

However, talk of the car being seized merely means that it was taken away by the police. It will have been collected a short time later by a non-disqualified friend / family member after payment of the release / storage fee and is quite likely to be back in the hands of an imbecile.

Unfortunately very true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom