recoginition?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markovich

Car
1984 280E SILVER BLUE
just a suggestion but do you think it would be possible to have a sticker for our club . just thought that if you were passing folk in other mercs that it would be nice to say hi if .

dont know if it is possible but when i joined mboa i got a sticker for the back of the car. :confused:

Like the AA patrols used to do when they saw an AA badge on the grill!:D

Have a look at this thread , it has been discussed before.

Still a good idea:cool:

I still think it's a good idea.

A smart, discrete window sticker, that won't spoil a clean car, but is enough for members to spot others, especially if we decide on a common location for it to go.

The GTG is soon, ideal time to either collect some funds up-front or distribute if someone knows how to organise. Back to the designing again though.

A shop locally will do anything you want with the number plates.

They even left their name off :D :bannana: :bannana:

Here's what I've done
index.jpg

Got my plates made here

I also got my plates from http://www.fancyplates.com/

Great service too, I ordered them 1pm Friday and they was deliverd by 8.30am Saturday the following morning costing roughly £30 the pair inc Del.

I think Fancyplates.com get away with not putiing the makers details on the bottom because they say the plates are for display purposes only(off road)

I'd highly recommend this company/site though for any new number plates :D

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
You are very dedicated Simon!

It's purely selfish Graham. The more people contribute, the easier it’ll be for me to keep my car on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom