Recognition.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T5R+

SUPPORTER
Wash my car every weekend without fail and so it is gleaming on a Monday, even after a 150mile commute.

This past Monday the roads were flooded, had accidents and generally dire. Satellite/Command/Waze took me on a tour of back roads and farm tracks to successfully reach my destination.

On leaving work I was greeted with the classic "Clean Me" finger written in the dirt/muck. To be honest I am going to try to wear it with a badge of honour until the coming weekend.

When ours are washed it’s almost certain to rain. Whilst I don’t do it at home, if we’re away for a while then I sometimes (water-only) jetwash the car at a petrol station and it comes up surprising clean, without even touching the paintwork. I suspect it helps if the dirt is fresh and paintwork is well sealed.

On leaving work I was greeted with the classic "Clean Me" finger written in the dirt/muck. To be honest I am going to try to wear it with a badge of honour until the coming weekend.

Yup, nothing provides that warm rosy glow of satisfaction more than having some retard impart their sage advice by abrading it into your clearcoat. :eek::mad::D

I'ď rather that than the 'oh you gona do mine next mate' that I get every weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom