Recognition!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

whitenemesis

MB Club Veteran
SUPPORTER
Car
Lexus RX450h F-Sport with Takumi Pack 2020
Finally, all my retro-fits and upgrades have been included on the datacard for my car. :thumb:

Only took 2 months to filter through from the FDOK update.

Finally, all my retro-fits and upgrades have been included on the datacard for my car. :thumb:

Only took 2 months to filter through from the FDOK update.

Congratulations!

How did you manage to get that done?

I know that Mercedes dealers can technically do it, what is involved?

I really don't know how it's done but I know a man who does and he very kindly called in a few favours and arranged for the update.
I had confirmation a while back but it's taken ages for changes to filter through to EPC.

So when the dealer pulls up the data on my car he will have the correct info re COMAND/Linguatronic/pre-wire/rain sensor/bi-xenons/BEM trim :)

I really don't know how it's done but I know a man who does and he very kindly called in a few favours and arranged for the update.
I had confirmation a while back but it's taken ages for changes to filter through to EPC.

So when the dealer pulls up the data on my car he will have the correct info re COMAND/Linguatronic/pre-wire/rain sensor/bi-xenons/BEM trim :)

Reason I was keen to know how it's done was that I've retrofitted the full AMG body-styling kit.

A few years ago we suffered a knock to the rear bumper and needed to claim of the insurance (who know about the kit). Unfortunatley despite being told the garage doing the repair used the VIN to order the parts and ended up with a standard Elegance bumper :wallbash:

They realised and called me as soon as it arrived saying something doesn't look right. It got sorted out in the end but it was an uneccessary delay. If I could get my datacard updated to reflect the AMG kit etc it would be re-assuring if ever needed again in the future...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom