recomendations for interior cleaning

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by Luton Town, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Luton Town

Luton Town Active Member

Car:
    A45 and loving it.
    Can anybody recommend a good spray type interior cleaner/detail for an A45 AMG.Something that smells nice too!!

2. whitenemesis

whitenemesis MB Club Veteran

Car:
    Lexus RC300h F-Sport 2016
  3. MDC250

MDC250 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

4. brucemillar

brucemillar MB Club Veteran

Car:
    C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
    I'm interested here. Thank you OP. Do either of these products get stuck into headlining and door panels etc. I have a creme interior and am struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

5. Peter123wallace

Peter123wallace New Member

Car:
    E350 2010
  6. MDC250

MDC250 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

I wouldn't have thought would work all that well on headliner. Hard plastics, seats etc yes but headliner I personally wouldn't touch and would leave to a pro.

If I was to spot clean a headliner I'd spray onto a cloth rather than onto the headliner to avoid overspray. I've always thought steam would work best but would be worried about damaging the adhesive.

7. Alex225

Alex225 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLS63 AMG
    As obvious as it sounds I've found some of the Autoglym range to be rather good on interiors.

Their Rubber & Vinyl care is good for plastics, simply spray onto a microfibre and wipe down. With couple of wipes it doesn't leave a high gloss finish just a nice matt finish. Their interior shampoo is good too, have removed various water marks and headliner stains with it.

Not all of the AG stuff is great but there's a handful of products that I always keep in my detailing collection. :)