recomendations for interior cleaning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Luton Town

Car
A45 and loving it.
Can anybody recommend a good spray type interior cleaner/detail for an A45 AMG.Something that smells nice too!!

I'm interested here. Thank you OP. Do either of these products get stuck into headlining and door panels etc. I have a creme interior and am struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

brucemillar said:
I'm interested here. Thank you OP. Do either of these products get stuck into headlining and door panels etc. I have a creme interior and am struggling. Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I wouldn't have thought would work all that well on headliner. Hard plastics, seats etc yes but headliner I personally wouldn't touch and would leave to a pro.

If I was to spot clean a headliner I'd spray onto a cloth rather than onto the headliner to avoid overspray. I've always thought steam would work best but would be worried about damaging the adhesive.

As obvious as it sounds I've found some of the Autoglym range to be rather good on interiors.

Their Rubber & Vinyl care is good for plastics, simply spray onto a microfibre and wipe down. With couple of wipes it doesn't leave a high gloss finish just a nice matt finish. Their interior shampoo is good too, have removed various water marks and headliner stains with it.

Not all of the AG stuff is great but there's a handful of products that I always keep in my detailing collection. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom