Recommend a mercedes independent repair center?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tonygw

MB Enthusiast
Car
C250 CDI AMG Blue efficiency diesel
Hi Guys

I am based in Loughborough Leicestershire and need to find an independent mercedes repair garage as I cant afford main stealer prices :-( I am having an issue with a starting noise on my C250 cdi 2012 S204 model and need to get it checked out asap.
I usually us MB automotive but they are snowed under with work and cant fit me in for some time. (probably because they are very good!)

Not sure if there is anybody else anybody can recommend for this time?

Thanks

Can recommend Mercland ( forum sponsor) in Nuneaton, unfortunately about 30 miles away from you.

with a starting noise on my C250 cdi 2012 S204 model

This engine is known for timing chain issues which rattled on start up. What is the noise you are having?

I recommend mercland as well But everywhere is busy now, i reckon it must be peak repair season, all that travelling to the summer hols and staff on hols as well

This engine is known for timing chain issues which rattled on start up. What is the noise you are having?

I think its the timing chain noise. Its a kind of mettalic ticking / clacking for 2-3 seconds at start. I really need to get it sorted as its my daily driver :) So al help is appreciated.. cheers

I would get it looked at ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom