Recommend an Indy in Warwickshire or West Midlands

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oxfordian

Car
C220 CDI Sports Coupe
Hi All,

Having relocated to Warwickshire, I'm now many miles away from Star in Reading. Can anyone recommend an Indy in the Warwickshire or West Midlands area for my old but reliable C220 Cdi Sports auto (yr 2002/260,000 mls)?

Tks for any suggestions!

Hi All,

Having relocated to Warwickshire, I'm now many miles away from Star in Reading. Can anyone recommend an Indy in the Warwickshire or West Midlands area for my old but reliable C220 Cdi Sports auto (yr 2002/260,000 mls)?

Tks for any suggestions!
Sorry all,
I've only just seen 2 recommendations (Mercland & Msl Birmingham). I would delete the post, if I knew how!

Hi All,

Tks for any suggestions!
Andy Gayle in Oldbury is your man......

Thanks to all who recommended Msl Birmingham.
They did a great job diagnosing a subtle wheel bearing problem and repairing it at a very reasonable cost. It was subtle because the scary vibration only started after driving it for more than a few minutes. They even followed up with a call to check that the issue was resolved and that I was happy with it.
How often is that done!!! Nice people too.

Be aware that their reputation is high, so they are incredibly busy and you need to pre-book. Mine was an emergency so I had to leave it with them over the Easter hols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom