Recommendarions for 7 seater car please?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Samamg

Car
E55k
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I currently have an e55k and I need more seats as my family is growing, any suggestions for a good 7 seater? Pref merc but I'd like to know about reliability, opninio etc etc, thanks 😊

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I currently have an e55k and I need more seats as my family is growing, any suggestions for a good 7 seater? Pref merc but I'd like to know about reliability, opninio etc etc, thanks 😊
Nothing beats the Q7 here. I enjoyed my lease term. From MB GLS would be good. Consider the new V class as well, it's family friendly.

Vito obviously but, VW Caravelle for my money if you need a seven seater.

Hi, a V class is a nice choice, the 7 seater gives you a pop up table with two nice chairs, they do an 8 seater and both in various lengths. We have a standard V220 which is nice, comfy and returns about 35 on a long run. Just be aware that they fall into the “rip off road fund tax “ for the first 5 years.
As above, you could look for a 7 seater E class, though personally not too keen on kids in the boot, though my nephews really enjoyed a quick go, going backwards.

Hi , I hate cars that have three rows of seats.

I have an old Mitsubishi Pajero and the first thing I did was to remove the rear seats.( In the estate car part )

If your care is heavily rear ended what chance have the rear passenger have to avoid injuries.

Similar comment made above.

You could perhaps buy my 2007 E280 7-seater. Galactic 213,000 miles, always properly looked after but I'm treating myself to a newer one after 140,000 miles and 8 years with it. Kids grown up so dont need the extra seats now. Silver, Avantgarde, lots of extras, airmatic, electric everything, all working, just a wonderful thing and only £2k ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom