Recommendations for a race track in France for Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

navin

Hi Guys,

I looking to head over to somewhere in possibly France for a track day on Monday. Can anyone recommend somewhere to go?

Doesn't just have to be France as long as it within a reasonable driving distance.

Many thanks,

Navin

P.s, open invite if anyone wants to come along.

What about Le Mans?

I don't think it'll be possible to just turn up and go zooming around the tracks mentioned. Spa in particular probably still has a section of public highway incorporated. I've gone around it when closed but it's a BIG fine if you're caught.

I don't think it'll be possible to just turn up and go zooming around the tracks mentioned. Spa in particular probably still has a section of public highway incorporated.

That's right, part of the circuit of Spa-Francorchamps goes over public roads.

I'm pretty sure the same is true for Le Mans.

Don't you just love the sound of a straight six getting a good spanking ....

Thanks for all the replies guys. After much searching, the only available track day I could find was the Ring, however during the winter months they are only open on the weekends!! Short notice even for me ;)

I've decided instead, to try two of the "Best Driving Roads" from the latest Top Gear Series, and attack them starting midday tomorrow, from London. A friend of mine will be co-pilot for the journey, recording the trip.

I’m going to let this AMG go in style. After just under a year of ownership, I’m swapping to a Range Rover, so want to see what the car can really do. A remap and Speed limiter removal should hopefully mate this an extremely fun trip!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom