Recommendations for Alloy Wheel repair in Surrey / London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Weybridge

Car
SL55 AMG
Hi all,

I'm sure they're are suggestions on the forum but as I'm really tight for time I hope you don't mind me asking a repetitive question;

I'm looking for a reliable, good quality alloy wheel repairer in the Surrey / South west London area for my girlfriends Audi wheels.

The alloys are damaged and also need a full refurb......she's not getting to drive my SL!!

Any recommendations would be very welcome. Thanks as always and have a great weekend

Best wishes
Pete

Fantastic, thanks for the suggestion! Quality comes before location so we'll definitely call them!

I use Wheelworks in Crawley. Very good results. They have a courtesy car and can turn a full set round in a day providing they are not too badly damaged. Drop at 8am, take courtesy car, collect 1745.

If Sevenoaks isn't too far try Diamond Styling. They did a set of amg III's and turbines for me with good results.

Well known, and similarly not too local, but i'd give a strong recommendation for pristine

Alloy Wheel Repair Experts, Alloy Refurbishment

They did all four wheels on my 2005 W203 about six months ago, total cost £100/corner. been very pleased with the result. After seven years they were getting tatty, and i found that i needed to pump them up every couple of months, Now they look great and don't lose pressure any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom