Recommendations for health check, Midlands? Staffs? Shropshire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blondee

Car
Mercedes CLC220 Sport
Evening all, hope you're ok.

I'm looking for someone in the Midlands, Staffordshire or Shropshire area that's recommended for an overall health check & going over on my car.

I bought my three weeks ago from a dealership and it's fab, really pleased but a week in the sign popped up on my dash for 'brake wear'. All ok as they've said just bring it in to sort it but they aren't Mercedes familiar and I want someone who knows nothing about the car to give it a once over and see what they think as it's making little noises now and again. Yes, I've had previous issues with cars so I've listened out for them but there's definitely something rattling and I want it sorted before I blow my top and leave it back where I bought it & kicking off :-/

Any recommendations would be ace, thank you xx :)

Go and see Acid at MSL in Birmingham, or Jay at Mercland in Nuneaton (a little further).

Alternatively ask your local main dealer (Drayton in Shrewsbury?) if they do a free health check. They'll see it as a license to print money and snatch your hand off. They'll provide a list of what they find in the hope that you'll ask them to do the work.

Bobby Dazzler said:
Go and see Acid at MSL in Birmingham, or Jay at Mercland in Nuneaton (a little further). Alternatively ask your local main dealer (Drayton in Shrewsbury?) if they do a free health check. They'll see it as a license to print money and snatch your hand off. They'll provide a list of what they find in the hope that you'll ask them to do the work.

Yes that's what I want is a full report of what is or could be wrong... Totally forgot about Acid, whoops!!

I won't have it done at Merc to be honest but I might give them a call :) Thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom