Recommendations for indoor covers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MadMerx

SUPPORTER
Car
None of your business!
Well with the weather getting rubbish and frosty nights meaning gritted roads, it seems a good time to park up the fun for winter.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good quality indoor car cover?

Look at ultimatefinish.com they have a separate section for car covers some tailor made and there are 'black friday' deals at the moment.
Hope this helps
Jim

Look at ultimatefinish.com they have a separate section for car covers some tailor made and there are 'black friday' deals at the moment.
Thanks for this, nice covers too plus 15% off at moment 👍

Well with the weather getting rubbish and frosty nights meaning gritted roads, it seems a good time to park up the fun for winter.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good quality indoor car cover?
Hi I had to cover my E220 Coupe 124 after a full paint job. I tried many covers online ....bay etc all around £30 -50 . They all shreded by the weather. Alas a friend suggested getting a caravan cover, it was a bit large but allowed me to tuck it in all round and had very strong hook clasps along with eylets . My make was KAMPA Caravan cover. Super quality kept the elements at bay and was breathable so no condensation. You might like to look at that option. They go for around £50.

Hey buddy not sure if you have bought one yet

If not look to Classic additions car covers, I have one for outside and its fantastic. Fully breathable and waterproof, and doesn't cause any paint marring.

For a very good indoor cover look at Every Car Covered, Supersoft Pro range. Had one on my Ftype, was about £130 ish. It was fitted & a great fit. (2 layers)
Just bought a cheap one for my S63 coupe from Chameleon. Their website price £65, but they are on Ebay & its £47 for the same cover. They are a generic size, but a really good fit. Not as good as the Ftype one, but very good for the price. (single layer)

Last edited:
Some very good super soft stretchy ones on eBay - not too much monies. Used to have one on my 129 fitted perfect and could be washed if it collected too much road dirt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom