Recommended a dashcam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stompa

Car
W212 E250 CDI, a238 e53
Any recommendations for a dashcam for my a238?

I like the cheapness of the garmin mini without gps but it has no battery for recording movement when parked.

i see a lot of cheap 4k units on amazon and have used them in the past, any advantage a branded cam has over a none brand special?

Blackvue every time for Me. Tried Nextbase and sent three back under their dodgy warranty, Blackvue aren't cheap but mine is three years old and never been any trouble.

Any recommendations for a dashcam for my a238?

I like the cheapness of the garmin mini without gps but it has no battery for recording movement when parked.

i see a lot of cheap 4k units on amazon and have used them in the past, any advantage a branded cam has over a none brand special?
I have the

Garmin Dash Cam 55​

+2 for Blackvue (each car has one ) …must be 7 years old now ?

+3 Blackvue, as another poster said they are not cheap.

I have the 750 two chanel with added gismo to access the cloud Etc £4.00 per month subscription for that service,

We have Blackvues too and the refurbed gear can be a bargain.

Is there a particular reason for blackvue?
something it does the others don’t?
They all do pretty much the same thing. BlackVue have a great reputation and reliability record and they’re very small and discrete. No bright glow when viewed from the inside or out.

As BD says, very discrete having no screen. I also like the fact that they are powered directly from 12VDC and don't need a separate DC-DC converter (which can interfere with the DAB signal)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom