Recommended car wash companies?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclass

Car
c class
Hi All

Was just wondering whether anyone knows any decent car wash companies somewhat near Luton or national chains, I know the result will not be as good as washing at home but I'm hoping there will be some reputable companies out there that do a ok job without any damage.

Many thanks

Hi All

Was just wondering whether anyone knows any decent car wash companies somewhat near Luton or national chains, I know the result will not be as good as washing at home but I'm hoping there will be some reputable companies out there that do a ok job without any damage.

Many thanks

Tricky - if you can lower your standards to "not too much damage" you've half a chance.

It's a paintwork thing really.

Tricky - if you can lower your standards to "not too much damage" you've half a chance.

It's a paintwork thing really.

Got to agree with John, no matter where you go it's just a matter of Will do the least damage to your paint.

I take good care of mine, two bucket method and all sorts of potions and even then after six months my paint is crying out for some correction.

Find a detailer in your area, and ask whether they offer maintenance valets, or whether they can recommend someone who does. Many professional detailers are as obsessive or even more so than enthusiastic owners, and so find a good one, and they'll not risk their reputation.

Thanks All, car is nearly 5 years old so paintwork is not in factory condition, however sounds like theres no decent options other then do it yourself which is a shame.

Thanks All, car is nearly 5 years old so paintwork is not in factory condition, however sounds like theres no decent options other then do it yourself which is a shame.

Phone around a few professional valet firms. I deal with three, and all are very good. The best (detailer) looks after our best cars, and the second best (valet) looks after our caravan and other cars. To be fair the difference in quality is small, considering the bigger difference in cost, so there are options.

You just need to try a few in your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom