Recommended Carpet Adhesive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
Hi guys,

Anyone recommend a car carpet adhesive, as close to OEM as possible. (In spray can form).

I have removed all my G Wagen's carpets for cleaning and want them going back as good as how they were prior to removal.

Cheers

I've used no Nonsense spray contact adhesive in the past to fix down the carpets in my cobra replica, it worked well and didn't lift even when the floors were under an inch of water after driving through a downpour. Not sure whether it'll be as OEM as you want though. No Nonsense is from Screwfix.

I when needed it went to local carpet fitters , ( small family business not large store or cow boys ) and bought some to put carpets in a car , it was only £5 a can and great to use and very good adhesive, once it stuck that was it. Can’t give brand but I am sure good carpet fitters would only be using top quality stuff as makes there job easier and no come back for them.

I'm surprised they are actually stuck down. I thought it was a simple friction fit with trim holding the edges in place?

Thanks all.

Yeah they were stuck down really really well.
Guess that's so they don't float up when fording those deep rivers! :cool: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom