Recommended Garages in Essex?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wilesy

Hi all,

Just had my SLK 230 serviced and I have been told that the "drag link is badly worn at the inner track rods" The MB dealer in Romford has said that to fix this will cost £530 (includes labour).

I thought this was expensive? Can anybody recommend a garage that could order the part and fit this at a lower cost?

I've had one suggestion to use Suki in Forest Gate but that's a bit far from where I live, so any other suggestions are welcome.

Thanks again,

Wilesy

I too would use Waterhouse in Chelmsford. They are polite, helpful, down to earth and well equipped. They used to be a main dealer until Lancaster took over and now they are a Mercedes Authorised repairer. Their labour rates are the same as Mercaid in Hainault at aound £75 hour. For their details just go to the find a dealer page on the main Mercedes website.

Recommended Garages

Suki in Forest Gate is a guy to avoid I know this from experience.

Theres a chap my parents use called paul evans, he's a fully trained independant based over in essex, my dad had a bit of trouble with he's old 230 TE and took it to several places, this fella sorted in all in minutes.

Hes number is 07866492402.

You could give him a try, good luck:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom