Recommended modifications for my c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

6JNC

Car
2011 C63 - Performance Pack
Hello,

I own a 2011 c63 with PP, and I am looking for the best mods to do on it.

I have currently got the DMS map on it but any other recommendations would be great! Visual or Engine :thumb:

James

It all really depends on how much you are willing to spend.

Does it have a LSD fitted (This makes a big difference)

Next engine mod would probably be Long Tube Headers (Americanism) which would require a further re-map.
Or jump in with 2 feet and go for a Supercharger conversion

Suspension- KW coilovers or similar

Exhaust- de-cat or replacement with IPE or similar

There are plenty posts on here for the various mods just have a search through the AMG lounge.
Get yourself down to MSL (Birmingham) on the 18th for the Dyno day and you will see plenty of examples of what can be done.

As Lee says above mate, get yourself to MSL next Sunday the 18th for a meet and greet, and there'll be loads of cars on display for you to get ideas from.

Hi James

Give us a call

Thanks
Acid

Forgot to mention James, don't forget your wallet or the title deeds to your house, Lol :D as once you start modding it becomes a habit and then you can't stop.

Take it from someone who knows and I'm sure Lee will back me up on this point as well as a few others :D:D:D

Last edited:
Forgot to mention James, don't forget your wallet or the title deeds to your house, Lol :D as once you start modding it becomes a habit and then you can't stop.

Take it from someone who knows and I'm sure Lee will back me up on this point as well as a few others :D:D:D

Too true, the other Thread "Lets Hear Of A Significant Moment In Your Life" mine was Acid phoning saying...."are you interested in a Supercharger" and now look where i am......and there is more to come ha ha:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom