Recommended parts for c180 w203

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mDx

Car
C180
Hello, I am new to this forum.
I have failed NCT today on front ball joints both side.
Can anyone recommend me witch one's to get, after market, not from merc a bit too expensive for me. And track rod ends "tie rod" I've heard moog is good?
What about DELPHI?
FEBI BILSTEIN?
TRW ?
Bolk?
FIRST LINE?
or others recommended?

Euro car parts or German Swedish French are both reputable after market suppliers.

The lower front suspension arms and drop links are a common MOT fail, on 203's you're not alone, if you do the job yourself be careful how you remove the bolt the holds the lower arm and you'll need to get the tracking checked afterwards mate

Ha lol I can't judge about common problem, because that car was not even nct'ed for 2 years, trying to get back to road. Also that wrecking airbag light.. can't find where is the rear airbag r12/12 and r12/11 squib
Is there something similar to Lemforder?

As said, Lemforder.

If not available, then Delphi or TRW.

Last on the list is Febi.

All are OK, but the above is my order of preference (after original MB).

Most of the fast moving parts are rebranded Chinese parts, so OP may as well buy the cheapest,

Some Lemförder made in China - PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum

Not sure why 'Made in China' should be an issue? It's the brand that counts, not the location of the factory... HP, Dell, Apple, and many other all have factories in China. As long as it's a branded product (and obviously genuine and not a fake) I wouldn't worry too much about the country of origin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom