Recommended remap for a 2014 C220CDI BlueEff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

garycat

Car
2014 C Class 220CDI Coupe
Hi

I've just bought a C220CDI with 170bhp standard and I'm thinking of getting a remap to get a bit more performance out of the engine as my previous cars were Subaru Imprezas and a Mazda 6 MPS which all had 250-280 bhp.

Ideally I'd like better throttle response throughout a wider rev range as the car is a manual and I may not always be in the right gear at the right time.

Celtic tuning seem to be the favourites as I'd prefer a remap rather than an add-on box.

Any suggestions, advice, experience welcome.

So, MSL is popular but they don't have much info on their website. How much would a basic remap be and what kind of gains could I expect using standard parts.

How would it compare to Celtic Tuning stage 1? (215bhp / 363 lbs/ft)

Find a company your happy with. Celtic always seem to have high power gains, I quote 200-210 and 450nm for mine, plus we do star diagnosis check before and after

Hi

I've just bought a C220CDI with 170bhp standard and I'm thinking of getting a remap to get a bit more performance out of the engine as my previous cars were Subaru Imprezas and a Mazda 6 MPS which all had 250-280 bhp.

Ideally I'd like better throttle response throughout a wider rev range as the car is a manual and I may not always be in the right gear at the right time.

Celtic tuning seem to be the favourites as I'd prefer a remap rather than an add-on box.

Any suggestions, advice, experience welcome.

Check my post out from yesterday about myself getting my own car remapped. Might be useful for you if you are looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom