Recommended service garage north London for amg?

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Gutted.

Just found out my local petrolhead service manager at temple fortune, London has left the country.

Need to find an alternative main dealer with similar passion for amg.

I'd like to deal with someone who doesn't just see a car as a way of getting from A to B!

I'd go to a good Indy , but would prefer a main dealer.

Thanks

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W212 & W211 & XFR
I second that, definitely go to Terry!

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C180 Executive SE 2013 Automatic / COMAND NTG4.7 and Morel speakers fitted by www.comand.co.uk
Terry is your man :thumb:

OP
OP
mark44

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Thanks,

its a bit of a schlep, but I'll give him a bell

Mark

cornershop

Car
560 SEC, e320 Coupe, Audi S8 D2, 87 Porsche 911
Temple fortune = Golders Green? so Harrow not a million miles away. You can try BMerc in High Barnet

OP
OP
mark44

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Temple fortune = Golders Green? so Harrow not a million miles away. You can try BMerc in High Barnet

No, not a million miles away, but as I'm sure you will appreciate distance does not equal time in London!

I'll give BMerc a bell too.

Thanks again

kamalpatel12448

Car
C63 (W204) and C240 (W202) - just not at the same time!
Main dealers in London (North) all suck, not a single good experience on service and I now generally refuse to use them. FYI I use MB Brooklands.

If you want great care for your AMG (from a petrolhead as you say), go see Terry, you won't be disappointed IMHO. Was there yesterday and he did the rear pads on my C63 :), top service, so +1 on what everyone here has said.

K

OP
OP
mark44

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Thanks for the votes of confidence for Terry.

I ended up taking my car to Wayne Gates for a post track day service. It predictably took over an hour to get there (despite being less than 10 miles away) , and it wasn't that convenient picking up after work either - but no regrets.

I'm just out of Manufacturers warranty, so was more interested in getting good attention to detail, than a dealer stamp. As a fellow W204 C63 owner, it was reassuring speaking to both an enthusiast and experienced technician who clearly knows the model well.

I'll be back - hopefully not too soon though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom