Recommended service garage north London for amg?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Gutted.

Just found out my local petrolhead service manager at temple fortune, London has left the country.

Need to find an alternative main dealer with similar passion for amg.

I'd like to deal with someone who doesn't just see a car as a way of getting from A to B!

I'd go to a good Indy , but would prefer a main dealer.

Thanks

I second that, definitely go to Terry!

Terry is your man :thumb:

Thanks,

its a bit of a schlep, but I'll give him a bell

Mark

Temple fortune = Golders Green? so Harrow not a million miles away. You can try BMerc in High Barnet

Temple fortune = Golders Green? so Harrow not a million miles away. You can try BMerc in High Barnet

No, not a million miles away, but as I'm sure you will appreciate distance does not equal time in London!

I'll give BMerc a bell too.

Thanks again

Main dealers in London (North) all suck, not a single good experience on service and I now generally refuse to use them. FYI I use MB Brooklands.

If you want great care for your AMG (from a petrolhead as you say), go see Terry, you won't be disappointed IMHO. Was there yesterday and he did the rear pads on my C63 :), top service, so +1 on what everyone here has said.

K

Thanks for the votes of confidence for Terry.

I ended up taking my car to Wayne Gates for a post track day service. It predictably took over an hour to get there (despite being less than 10 miles away) , and it wasn't that convenient picking up after work either - but no regrets.

I'm just out of Manufacturers warranty, so was more interested in getting good attention to detail, than a dealer stamp. As a fellow W204 C63 owner, it was reassuring speaking to both an enthusiast and experienced technician who clearly knows the model well.

I'll be back - hopefully not too soon though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom