Recommended tyre shops in London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

anar_baku

Car
C-Class 2008
Hi all,

I'm sure this question has come up a few times, but I couldn't find a satisfactory thread, so apologies if you have answered this before!

I need to change the front tyres on my C-Class. Can you guys recommend any good tyre shops in London? The shop I have used couple of times is Goldhawk Tyres in Shepherds Bush (Home - Goldhawk Tyres W12). I always get the feeling that they try to sell me a new set of tyres when a simple puncture repair would have done, but I'm no expert, so difficult to judge.

So two questions:
1. Any particularly good shop you know? (price and quality)
2. Any particular tyre brand you recommend?

Many thanks!

I have been to Victoria Tyres a few times when I had punctures/needed new tires and they always impress with speed, quality and price.

Address is:
234 Horn Lane
Acton
London
W3 6TG

Cheers

Michelins from Cosco

You could get some good deals on Michelins from Cosco when they do their special offers - need however, to buy 4 tyres to get the discount but price includes free valves and fitting.

Alternatively, try blackcircle.co.uk

Try East Lane Tyres, North Wembley.
Been going there for the last 20 years and Bob has has the best service and price around.
I've always bought branded tyres. Currently running Goodyear Eagle F1 on the S211. Will change over to Avons for the winter months. Run Dunlop Sport on the Jag.
All in all they are all good tyres. Find the Dunlops good for wear and lack of road noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom