Recommending JP Valeting & Detailing - Mobile Car Valeter in Stafford, Staffordshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MarkII

Car
Mercedes C-Class
Just wanted to put in a good word for JP Valeting & Detailing in Stafford, Staffordshire who carried out a full valet on my car yesterday.

As some of you know, I've been suffering ill health for some years now and as much as I love valeting & detailing my own car it was getting a bit much for me. The problem was, after 35 years doing my own work, where could I find a mobile valeter that would look after the car like I would?

Several searches, conversations and emails later, I found Joe at JP Valeting & Detailing - after some discussions about my requirements (Gtechniq products) I settled on a Luxury Wash (snow foam, jet wash, 3 bucket hand wash, contactless dry), plus an interior valet. Joe was responsive to my questions and his attitude gave me the confidence to make a booking.

Although I felt somewhat nervous about handing over the keys, I needn’t have worried – Joe was thoroughly professional and courteous from start to finish. He’s also a nice guy and as crazy about car care as any petrolhead could be.

After snow foaming with Gtechniq products, the car had a lengthy jet wash and the wheels were cleaned inside and out. A hand wash with Gwash followed (using a supersoft mitt) and the car was rinsed off before contactless drying with the Master Blaster dryer. The interior was then valeted and all left spick and span.

Even though the weather was grey and overcast, the car looked great and reflected (pun intended) the effort Joe had put in - I was sufficiently impressed that I've asked him to look after it once a month – what more need I say :thumb:

If you're looking for a professional mobile car valeter or detailer, in or around Staffordshire then give Joe a try - JP Valeting & Detailing M: 07711 296203

HTH Mark

C250 4.jpg

C250 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom