Red Bull ram raiders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Christian Horner said. "'But their intrinsic value is low;".

Surely, their realistic value is low, but the intrinsic value is much higher, is it not?

What the hell are they planning to do with the loot?

Melt it all down for scrap?

Probably brag down at the pub that they won the xxx Grand Prix...and have a trophy to prove it...

Why can a mega-million pound operation not be capable of installing proper security measures against ram-raiding ?

Simple pop-up bollards are neither expensive nor complicated to install and are very effective against out-of-hours ram-raiding yet allow clear access during daytime.

If 24/7 deterrents are required then I would be sure that the design boffins could wrap any permanent bollards in a sympathetic fashion to the design of the building.

Let's be honest, if the building is occupied then they have a duty of care to protect any employee during that period and any major security breach is a failure.

Their scrap value is very low. They are nearly all replicas made from tin. More fool them.

I feel for the robbers, they're going to get the full wrath of the Horner, and his BFF mr eccelstone... Who bought himself out of a bribery trial...

When they've finished with them we'd like to string the ****ers up in the trophy cabinet as our special trophies and as a warning to others.

LTD said:
Why can a mega-million pound operation not be capable of installing proper security measures against ram-raiding ? Simple pop-up bollards are neither expensive nor complicated to install and are very effective against out-of-hours ram-raiding yet allow clear access during daytime. If 24/7 deterrents are required then I would be sure that the design boffins could wrap any permanent bollards in a sympathetic fashion to the design of the building. Let's be honest, if the building is occupied then they have a duty of care to protect any employee during that period and any major security breach is a failure.

Pop down the factory and say that.

Let's be honest, if the building is occupied then they have a duty of care to protect any employee during that period and any major security breach is a failure.

Reasonably foreseeable?

Probably not.

GordonTarling said:
Nice to see that they had the sense to use an MB.

Good job they didn't do the actual ramming with an MB it would have fallen apart with all the rust :)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

One of the cars used was used again later the same night to rip an ATM out of a wall. The car was found burned out with the ATM still in the back and unopened.
For me that shows how brainless and idiotic the thieves are.

They are just about to show this on Crimewatch now, with unreleased footage

They'd be safer stealing from the Krays...

Seeing as they're both dead, I don't reckon they'd put up too much of a fight neither...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom