ref tablet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chubbs111

Car
clk270cdi
hi guys i need some tech advice please.ive just ordered this item.
NATPC 9.2" Economy Android Tablet PC .

i have ordered it from amazon.at present my brother-in-law connects his laptop to the internet with a vodaphone payg dongle via the usb port.what i need to know is how will he be able to connect with the tablet as it only has a mini usb

Your brother would either have to swap his dongle for a MIFI device or enable internet connection sharing on his laptop and connect over wifi.

The latter would be a waste of time as a laptop browsing experience is far better than on a tablet of this price bracket.

A mifi costs more than you've spent on the tablet so... it doesnt sound like an ideal present imho.

hi guys i need some tech advice please.ive just ordered this item.
NATPC 9.2" Economy Android Tablet PC .

i have ordered it from amazon.at present my brother-in-law connects his laptop to the internet with a vodaphone payg dongle via the usb port.what i need to know is how will he be able to connect with the tablet as it only has a mini usb

Probably not as the USB dongle will most likely need some driver software which may not be available for whatever version of Andorid that tablet runs. It would be easier to use the Tablet with a MiFi unit, something like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0053YFGXY/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom