"Refill AdBlue at workshop" message

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The message appeared again today. Called the stealer and got a price of just supplying the fluid.... £14 for 4 litres, and the guy recommend 16-20 litres and then mentioned they can do it plus their standard labour rate (about £110/£120 per hour at the moment I think?). Thank God I was sitting down when I called them! Found some at my local BP garage... £11.09 for a 10 litre container with filling tube. Job done.

I'd say I've done 4,000/5,000 miles at the most since it was filled up previously by Mercedes (read through thread). How on earth does the car get through that much?!

Last edited:
Mmmm. coincidence? My S350L BluTec had its first service on 17th Feb and Ive got exactly the same message appearing on my dash as the OP

Looked at my ESS I was handed and it Clealy shows 'Fill up wth AdBlue' in Service A - General and the box has been ticked by the the service engineer

I can see a grumpy phone call happening tomorrow

Ah, another month, another Adblue top up.

2nir05t.jpg

The joys of BlueTec!!

My 7 week old '65 plate C200D has just popped up with the 'Refill adblue in 450miles or the car will no longer start' message. It has only done 1600miles from new. Please tell me this is not normal!!
The Engine management light has also decided to remain illuminated. Not a great start to my first Mercedes ownership.

"Refill AdBlue at workshop" message

mine is on 5000 miles and no mention of adblu, mine is a c220, 15 plate, June.

Sent from my iPhone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom