Refurbished Nextbase 112 Dash Cam at Halfords

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Big Janner

MB Enthusiast
Car
R231 SL350 in Obsidian Black
This may not be news, but, I thought it worth a mention.

I have one in my car . . . .certainly not the very best, but reasonable night vision and at £19.99, I think it's worth the money, so bought one for the rear window on the wifes Kuga.

Now look here you.
You, Chris and MarkJay are creating problems on the HWPLW thread, don't start here.
If you google Nextbase 112, you'll get 1000's of pictures, why do I need to post one?

BJ Do try and lighten up, if you ask me nicely I will post you a picture! No Problemo! 😊

BJ Do try and lighten up, if you ask me nicely I will post you a picture! No Problemo! 😊

Lighten up?
Lighten up?
After all the grief you and your cohorts have created on MY, HWMBO thread and you tell me to lighten up?

The cheek of it.

Camera..... photos...... 😂......

ps what’s a hwmbo..... is it like a Jumbo, but with a mouth full of doughnut?
🤣🤣

Camera..... photos...... 😂......

ps what’s a hwmbo..... is it like a Jumbo, but with a mouth full of doughnut?
🤣🤣

Now look here flyinspanner or flyspinner or who ever you are, we have enough problems on this forum with the likes of Markjay, Peter103 and Sweetooth, don't you start, OK, just don't start.

I started my own very private thread called He Who Posts Last Wins and it's been hijacked by ruffians and vagabonds.

All I did here was try to help other, more discerning forumites, when yet again the ruffians barge in.
It has to stop!

Where's a photo of it in her car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom