Registration plate E500

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rk100

Car
W215 CL65 AMG & W124 E500
Hi all

If anyone has or knows someone who is selling a registration with 'E500' in it somewhere and it is reasonable money let me know. It has to be able to go on a 1994 car. Thanks

Don't believe 500 was issued very much as a number on registrations so you may be looking at more expensive early plates.

https://www.regtransfers.co.uk/purchase/buyplate/69500934/e500gre

E500%20GRE

£850

Seems reasonable.

MWCLS said:
If you hadn't looked, you'd never have known. I'm sure a E500 plate is out there. Good luck with your search.

Yes absolutely correct - appreciate the help!

Seen this one alright. My W124 E500 is not the limited version which is kind of why I was not considering this one. When I got my car I could have got a limited one for similar money but I just couldn't live with the interior not a bid fan of it. Also was looking to get one a good bit cheaper than that

Yes i would section anyone who spent 5k on a number plate.

Yes i would section anyone who spent 5k on a number plate.

Hey..

I paid £5,000 for mine 15 years ago..
That makes me a raving lunatic then I guess..

But then again just did a search and this came up..

https://www.nationalnumbers.co.uk/options/BOL-10K.htm

I guess thats what they think its worth, and if someone calls them..
They then phone the owner.. me lol

AMGBlack said:
Hey.. I paid £5,000 for mine 15 years ago.. That makes me a raving lunatic then I guess.. But then again just did a search and this came up.. https://www.nationalnumbers.co.uk/options/BOL-10K.htm I guess thats what they think its worth, and if someone calls them.. They then phone the owner.. me lol

I suppose it's all relative really.....if someone can afford a plate and want to pay £5000+ for it then I say fair play to them- wish I had the spare change around to do that!

Flip me if you got a call for the plate and they offered you that it would have been some investment.

I suppose it's all relative really.....if someone can afford a plate and want to pay £5000+ for it then I say fair play to them- wish I had the spare change around to do that!

Flip me if you got a call for the plate and they offered you that it would have been some investment.

Indeed, I was more than pleased, but I don't intend to sell it. I was lucky enough at the time to have the money (lucky me). I simply loved the plate, made me smile and the amount of times people comment (always favourably) and take pictures of it, is enough justification for me. It brings a smile.

I bought it from a Farmer, who I knew in the village for many years and of course when he "retired" he got it valued and gave me a call. (as if any Farmer would give anything away!). I mentioned it to him years before I wanted that number plate and he kept me to my word.

Last I saw, he had an awesome plate on his Skoda E1 ELO.
With strategic screws it read "E I E I O", which for a farmer was fantastic.

Women spend more on Handbags or Shoes in the same period I have had my plate. Its my "Man Bag" lol.

A plate will generally only go up in value. Won't age or wear out, needs no servicing or maintenance or any other expense.

There's not many other things you can buy for £300+ that you can say that about.

Love them or loathe them, they aren't a waste of money.

mat8n said:
A plate will generally only go up in value. Won't age or wear out, needs no servicing or maintenance or any other expense. There's not many other things you can buy for £300+ that you can say that about. Love them or loathe them, they aren't a waste of money.

Have to agree with that. I do have one on my other car so just need to get this one sorted!

AMGBlack said:
Its my "Man Bag" lol.

Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom