Registration Plate?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mick5

Car
W213
Hi I want to get new front and rear Number plate like Genuine mercedes screwless frame and plate there are so many on ebay uk but dont know which is good.I want to buy frame and plate both.
would you please recommend anyone where i can get both.
Many Thanks

Last edited:
I know what you mean, loads to choose from but what looks good and not cheapish looking, not kean on chromed look.
My front is slightly curved so makes finding one that little bit harder.
I'll keep looking and if I come across anything of intrest then I'll post a link
Cheers
PS my car is polar silver so I'm after a gloss black one if possible

For the number plate surround/holder, try MB direct or buy ones made by Wurth. These are of very high quality and fitted as standard I believe to MB.

Thank you for your replies iam looking for a front little Curved and Flat Rear but problem is i dont want Chippo i like to get Decent and screwless With Plates not only frames

So difficult finding decent holders. Have bought loads off the bay and they are all rubbish and look terrible in person. I ended up screwing on both plates, but with white caps over the front screws. Have stuck them on in the past, but I change my plates too often these days. Maybe speak to Mercedes?

My mb ones are a bit easy to remove the plate from, you can just pop open the frame and out they come. Easy to nick and use on another car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom