Reliable Body Shop

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supermoto525

Car
SL55 AMG
I have a 2003 R230 and am looking for a recommendation for a body shop to undertake some work. The time has come to fix all those little knocks and dents that life throws at our cars along with some remedial work on the wheel arches. I am based in Kent. Recommendations would be most welcome. Thank you

Welcome - Henwood Industrial estate Ashford, next door to Brewers.

Always a long wait for an appointment as they're always busy, did a superb job on the roof and bonnet of my S204, have seen other jobs they've done including the X5 of the MoT tester at ATS just down the road from them - he's VERY particular about his car and has no hesitation in recommending them.!!

Welcome - Henwood Industrial estate Ashford, next door to Brewers.

Always a long wait for an appointment as they're always busy, did a superb job on the roof and bonnet of my S204, have seen other jobs they've done including the X5 of the MoT tester at ATS just down the road from them - he's VERY particular about his car and has no hesitation in recommending them.!!
That’s great, I live at Chartham so pretty much nearest to me!

Take your car to them for a quote, he'll give you a price straight away then look at his phone and tell you the first date they can do the job. In my case I took the car to them in early November and the first date I could get was end of February - but the wait was worthwhile! They take credit cards, which helped as the work on my S204 (bonnet and roof complete respray due to lifting lacquer, likewise small patch on rear NS wheel arch and previous poor repair to lacquer on front NS door handle) was £500+VAT - I did not ask for a CIH quote though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom