Remap 2015 Mercedes C Class Estate C220D-Cornwall

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MKopec88

Car
2015 Mercedes C Class Estate Premium Plus
Hey guys. I'm getting my first Mercedes this coming week and wondering if its worth having a remap. I'd hate to mess up my engine on the nicest car I've owned to date.

Any recommendations for a reputable shop in Cornwall?

Have a word with Celtic Tuning in Newquay.
Never used them myself but they have decent Google reviews and a few on here have used them.

Don't believe the gains they say you will achieve though.
A rolling road before and after will prove any gain.

Have a word with Celtic Tuning in Newquay.
Never used them myself but they have decent Google reviews and a few on here have used them.

Don't believe the gains they say you will achieve though.
A rolling road before and after will prove any gain.

I went to celtic for my previous chrysler 300 c. They brought it up to about 275 BHP which was definitely felt. Only reason why I ask for more recommendations here is because this Mercedes is lovely and I'd hate to get it ruined if there's a better shop. I've seen some reviews from celtic about engine issues after their remaps and celtic taking no responsibility at all. Apparently they use general codes so not sure if there's a better place in Cornwall for it, but if not I'll just use a celtic again.

A bit further into Avon and Steve at Avantgarde Motors could probably help.
Most Mercedes indies have remapping facilities (some use Celtic maps) but I would find one with a rolling road myself.
Being honest, you won't get a great deal more from a 220D with a map.

A bit further into Avon and Steve at Avantgarde Motors could probably help.
Most Mercedes indies have remapping facilities (some use Celtic maps) but I would find one with a rolling road myself.
Being honest, you won't get a great deal more from a 220D with a map.

Yeah celtic top level would bring me to just above 200 BHP but that's fine, I've requested a quote. I know it won't be as powerful as my previous V6 turbo engine BUT I now have 2 kids under 4 so I want more comfort and security than top power speed off red lights.

Celtic Tuning , come on guys , why do I feel like the only one to see through their lies...

Celtic Tuning , come on guys , why do I feel like the only one to see through their lies...

There aren't many positive review options down my way in Cornwall I don't think. I went there before and trust me if I was 100 percent happy I wouldn't have even made this post. I've heard about their problems and lack of owning up to mistakes and fixing them.

I just don't know where to go down this way that I can trust completely as there doesn't seem to be a stand out candidate for some reason.

It's the gains but the lies are far worse .

A 170 makes 189 on THEIR dyno then the claim difference is from 170... adding up to a market leading gain claim , criminal !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom