Remapper in East Sussex Recommendations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e55nick

Car
E55K 04 Silver
Hi Guys and Gals

Looking for recommendations for a remapper to take my E320 Cdi and give it a little 'boost' for me. I'm missing the E55 and looking for someone to increase the torque on my new Silver Arrow. Willing to travel for the right options.

Thanks in Advance

Nick

Have a chat to Ollie at PCS (Prestige Car Services) near Havant - Great guys there. Or if you fancy the treck (as i did) MSL in Birmingham will sort your car :)

I had my diesel X5 mapped by Celtic recently. Had to wait a few weeks until they had a technician in my area (East Kent), but well worth the wait. Came to my office and done it in less than 30 minutes. Superb results.

DMS in Southampton may be worth a call to. They do some excellent tuning and have a very well equipped facility. Not daft money either.

+1 PCS

I had my diesel X5 mapped by Celtic recently. Had to wait a few weeks until they had a technician in my area (East Kent), but well worth the wait. Came to my office and done it in less than 30 minutes. Superb results.

I've also used Celtic in the past, very good results and they come to your house / place of work. I think they use pre-packaged remaps rather than actually remapping live, but that doesn't change results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom