Remapping on pcp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ah, would that be the AMG that can't possibly be a real AMG as it's only a 4-cylinder? ;)

The world's changing I guess everythings about efficiency now, so yeah guess 4 bangers are the future for amg lol.

That fake popping banging crap out the exhaust is the future utter ****.

The world's changing I guess everythings about efficiency now, so yeah guess 4 bangers are the future for amg lol.

That fake popping banging crap out the exhaust is the future utter ****.

What about some cars where the throaty exhaust note comes through the stereo!

Well done everyone.

That was the OP's very first post on the forum. He didn't deserve all this crap about AMG badging.

Can I add fuel to the fire and say that I have an A250 AMG! (Not even AMG Line, but AMG!) As badged and sold by Mercedes :doh:

And before anyone tries to beat the living crap outta me.......yes I know it's not an AMG! Lol

Can I add fuel to the fire and say that I have an A250 AMG! (Not even AMG Line, but AMG!) As badged and sold by Mercedes :doh:

And before anyone tries to beat the living crap outta me.......yes I know it's not an AMG! Lol

Lol

Well done everyone.

That was the OP's very first post on the forum. He didn't deserve all this crap about AMG badging.

Fair point, though it seems he never did log-in again after posting the question.... so we are effectively quarrelling among ourselves :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom