Remaps Scotland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barker44

Does anyone know of any reputable place in Scotland that will remap my 2013 c220 coupe AMG sport + engine and gearbox. I keep hearing great things from these remaps and although the car is pretty quick would be nice to get a bit more response as it feels a little sluggish..

Thanks,

Matt.

Speak with the Eurocharged guys.
You can but a hand held programmer and flash it yourself. Then if it needs to go in for any warranty work just flash it back to stock.

Thanks guys, much appreciated... Could be a Christmas present for myself ;)

Angel tuning got them through here and did my s320 cdi what a great set up arrange a group booking get the price down.

Hi matt. Give me your phone number and I will have the guy call you.

HB said:
Hi matt. Give me your phone number and I will have the guy call you.

Currently away till Wednesday and out the country, but number is 07863159925. Thanks man!!

I've booked in with nass at gad north for next sat ( 29th) .
I have a 58 220 cdi (167 bhp model , and he said it goes up to 197 , torque goes from 399 mm to 459 nm ,so worthwhile gains ,
I'm getting the car terra cleaned at same time as its done 115000 MLs and he recommends it being done , so it should b running pretty well after it , the cost will b £400 he said and Terraclean is separate , it Seems he is the man for a remap ,and the service and facilities seem good , nice guy as well ( spoke to on phone and he knows his stuff, I'm travelling down from Glasgow so it'll b a good drive back I think , il report back on here once done ;)

Would like to know your results.
Also did you not try Celtic Tuning in Clydebank.

I didn't know they had an agent there, I posted about it and they weren't mentioned , everybody seems to speak highly of gad so I went there, anyway,,,

Went there this morn , nass got the ecu taken out and after a chat on phone to " the man " (!anthony I believe ( the guru of ecu I was told )i was told it wasn't possible ( for now).
It seems that mb done a recall on that model yr and refitted an older ecu unit but it ran on more modern software , so the upshot was it wasn't done but naas being the guy he is agreed to reduce price to compensate for fuel costs, he has to order parts to do the job but once parts are here it's all systems go, il post back my results when it's done ()

I am still waiting to bite the bullet on this myself but got very good feedback about Celtic
The 220 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY engines we can take from 167bhp up to 212bhp and from 295bft torque up to 355lbft torque giving a very impressive performance gain and all within safe design tolerance of the engine and drive train components. Our ‘fast road’ software is designed to provide linear power delivery without any harshness to the acceleration, the benefit being prolonged life of your clutch and a superior drive over standard. We are also able to provide software aimed specifically at economy and also for track use in various stages.

I got quoted £360 and was Delphi ECU and just plug in through Diagnostic port

Mine was Delphi as well but obv urs is a newer model running a diff software for that car, nass was doing it for 400 but he said he'd do it for 350 now so pretty much same cost for me

Hey peeps, are there any worries/issues remapping the auto-transmission cars that anyone knows about?

I'd like to map mine but not entirely sure

Hey peeps, are there any worries/issues remapping the auto-transmission cars that anyone knows about?

I'd like to map mine but not entirely sure

I posted a thread a while back asking the same thing, I've got a e220 CDI with the 5 speed auto box, I didn't get any responses

Porteo said:
I posted a thread a while back asking the same thing, I've got a e220 CDI with the 5 speed auto box, I didn't get any responses

Yeah I've been in more lively forums owning other cars, seems wanting to do anything to a car other than an AMG is looked over here. Some good eggs though

Nass assured that the gearbox in the 220 cdi is well within limits when remapped , he said there is no worries re drivetrain and he has done loads , the gearbox torque limit is 580 nm I believe so mine was going up to 460 and well within design limits

It all depends on which autobox is fitted to each car, from the limited info I can find, the max torque figures for each are....................

211.006 box 722.699 = 330Nm (220)
211.008 box 722.640 = 580Nm (220)
211.016 box 722.640 = 580Nm (270)
211.026 box 722.626 = 580Nm (320)

Note the first autobox is only rated 15NM above standard, I've read of a few that went bang.

copied from another post ;)

Cheers Jim, I had done a search both on here and Google and didn't find anything. So my next question.... How foninfind out what gearbox I have?

I'd like to know similar for the 200! :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom