Remember this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Screaminmonki

Car
Clk240
Oh lord thanks for buying me a Mercedes’ Benz my friends all drive bangers I have made amends worked hard all my life time with no help from my friends so lord thanks for sending me this Mercedes’ benz

Attachments

• 47AB325C-BE3F-46E5-873E-2BDCF96119FD.jpeg
    47AB325C-BE3F-46E5-873E-2BDCF96119FD.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 34
Oh lord thanks for buying me a Mercedes’ Benz my friends all drive bangers I have made amends worked hard all my life time with no help from my friends so lord thanks for sending me this Mercedes’ benz
She is pretty only 56000 on clock full service from new I know the original owner from new £1600 notes so so happy

Nice colour. We have a 240 also - that engine is peach!

My bad lol would post a pic but she is a dirty girl today just keeps raining too . Does it need a computer it says tail light left substitute light on changed bulbs an still the same

Sorry - that was bit unfair for someone new to the forum. Darrell has a habit of posting images sideways. I think he blames it on his iphone.
@Screaminmonki you may not know @Darrell but you may have seen him around on his bike:

full

Sorry - that was bit unfair for someone new to the forum. Darrell has a habit of posting images sideways. I think he blames it on his iphone.
It’s not me it’s the phone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom