Remove Prewire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c43

Car
W204 - C320 CDI, Brabus chip
Looking potentially at a used W204, but it has telephone prewire, which from my understanding after seeing cars in the showroom, means I lose half of my centre storage box?

If I am correct, how easy is it to remove this part so I gain all the space back.

Probably would use phone over bluetooth only.

I wouldn't consider removing anything, you wouldn't gain a thing. There's enough space in the console, and if not, that's what the boot is for.:)

I wouldn't consider removing anything, you wouldn't gain a thing. There's enough space in the console, and if not, that's what the boot is for.:)

Only want to remove the connector box thing in the storage console - was just wondering if the whole thing unclipped out or something. Gaining about 40% of the space back is something I would find a good a thing

Only want to remove the connector box thing in the storage console - was just wondering if the whole thing unclipped out or something. Gaining about 40% of the space back is something I would find a good a thing

Is it not possible to move to say the glove box?

Let me see its around £400 as a factory fit option and about £1000 as an aftermarket fit and you're looking to remove it?? Hmmm .....:confused:

If the 204 is anything like the 203 you can simply remove the cradle from the connector in the centre cubby. This will just leave a socket which would normally have a cover on cars without cradles as supplied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom