Renewal time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
Car insurance renewal £322 with MORETHAN> but I got it £190 with the Meerkats.

It's a simples conclusion that I'd much rather pay LESSTHAN<

Still worth talking to your original insurance company to see if they can better the pesky rodents quote! :D

Still worth talking to your original insurance company to see if they can better the pesky rodents quote! :D

I phoned them. They couldn't / wouldn't do anything.

My wife collected the full set of Meerkat toys to give to the grand kids so I had little choice where to get my insurance. Meerkats are smart, they know this.

On my latest renewal, the little Central European guys told me that my existing company’s price was a lot lower than they (LV) told me on the renewal quote. I phoned them but they couldn’t get anywhere near, so I cancelled the insurance and immediately signed up online at the lower price. Bonkers!:wallbash:

My wife collected the full set of Meerkat toys to give to the grand kids so I had little choice where to get my insurance. Meerkats are smart, they know this.

Some Meerkats are smarter than others. That is why you should compare them.

Just remember that some insurers are not on comparison sites, so limiting your self could mean you are missing out.

On my latest renewal, the little Central European guys told me that my existing company’s price was a lot lower than they (LV) told me on the renewal quote. I phoned them but they couldn’t get anywhere near, so I cancelled the insurance and immediately signed up online at the lower price. Bonkers!:wallbash:

That has been my usual experience (with the same company) over the past few years. Their customer service agents always said take the Meerkat offering without prompting. This year though, the difference was £1.50, so I let it renew (not coming from Scotland or Yorkshire).

That has been my usual experience (with the same company) over the past few years. Their customer service agents always said take the Meerkat offering without prompting. This year though, the difference was £1.50, so I let it renew (not coming from Scotland or Yorkshire).
Are you Sir suggesting a Yorkshire man is just a Scotsman with all the generosity squeezed out of him ? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom