Renntch C43 and C32 Power upgrades offer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Hi,

I have some ver very special offers on some Renntech goodies for C43's and C32's

The C43 modifications are a ECU/TCU upgrade and a Carbon fibre airbox. The ECU/TCU re-map will improve power slightly but give much more driveability and smoothness on power delivery. The map will also give faster gearchanges if the gearbox is in good condition. Expect 20-30BHP more.

I can offer this package for £1300+vat. That includes fitting and shipping. This offer is £1000+ off retail price.

The C32 mods are for a ECU/TCU upgrade and a new smaller kompressor pulley. The power increase is significant on this upgrade and expect up to a 40BHP increase. As the C43 the gear changes will be faster if the gearbox is in good condition.

I can offer this package for £1420 +vat. That is around half price!

I recomend an ATF change if you have not already have one with these mods.

You may already know that the Renntech products are the highest quality available. You will not be disapointed!

Olly

Hi Olly,
Got any pics of the airbox yet?
Is the expected BHP increase on the C43, 40 BHP too?
So with a pair of manifolds as well, BHP could be up by 65-70 BHP.
What would you anticipate the power gains on a 55 engine?

I have just ordered an airbox for mine and will be sending my ECU for mapping very soon.

We expect up to 20-30 BHP on the C43. We will see when I RR it.

A N/A 55 will be similar gains I suspect.

To say I am exited is an understatement.

PS Andy. I have your arms. The bushes need to be fitted before the powder coat BTW.

Hi Olly,
So the airbox does it use standard sized air filters?
Does the air box only come as part of the package, with the ECU/TCU? or is it available on its own?

PS I,ll give you a ring or pop in to see you after i finish work dinner time tomorrow.

Yes the whole lot is a package and uses the existing filters and some of the original airbox. I have a little fabrication to do apparently!

A 3pm tomorrow I have a wheel alignment demo on my C43 and setting up the front poly bushes. Come then if you want to see them and how they work.

Oh and the SS de-cat kit will be ready for the C43 soon...... Best get saving!

I can feel my bank account cringing already lol.
I,ll see you tomorrow bud.

Yes the whole lot is a package and uses the existing filters and some of the original airbox. I have a little fabrication to do apparently!

A 3pm tomorrow I have a wheel alignment demo on my C43 and setting up the front poly bushes. Come then if you want to see them and how they work.

Oh and the SS de-cat kit will be ready for the C43 soon...... Best get saving!

Ahhh, if only I could teleport myself to you place tomorrow :cool: Would like to know more and pics when available :thumb:

I have pics on another thread. They are not very good though.

Andy can you bring a decent camera?

Hi,
I,ll try to remember a camera, i,ll bring my work one, if i forget that, the one on my phone is just as good.

Hi,
I,ll try to remember a camera, i,ll bring my work one, if i forget that, the one on my phone is just as good.

plis take some cool snapshots of Ollys Carbon fibre steering wheel

The map will also give faster gearchanges if the gearbox is in good condition.

Does this apply to all Renntech ECU upgrades? The documentation on their site doesnt seem to mention it.

yalla now :p, CF steering wheel pictures! :thumb:

A bit off topic as I can't see the carbon wheel making the C43 faster, but thanks to C43AMG here's a photo

Attachments

• Carbon wheel C43 b.JPG
    Carbon wheel C43 b.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
I have added a CF gear knob too since that pic.

Another pic of the CF Wheel.

PA290275.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom