renntech conversions and tuning products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonclk230

Car
mercedes benz CLK230 Kompressor
has anyone had any experiance with renntech parts and do you know if they do conversions for the CLK230?:confused:

Yes renntech are well known and I have seen their engine conversions when I went to the USA.

If I was you I would go for Kleemann

You could replace the useless Roots supercharger with a Garret Gt3 ball bearing turbo. Replace the auto box with a manual, (I have a Geatrag dogleg from a 190e Cosworth in my Clk230k now turbo). You will see at-least 330 ft lbs/torque at the hubs. I had a lot more work done including Solaris motor sport Ecu. lots more info is available if you want to have the fastest Clk230k possibly in the UK

No-matter what you do with your engine you will not get much more power because of the limitations of the supercharger.

Clk230turbo

Welcome!

Can I see some pics of your CLK?

You could replace the useless Roots supercharger with a Garret Gt3 ball bearing turbo. Replace the auto box with a manual, (I have a Geatrag dogleg from a 190e Cosworth in my Clk230k now turbo). You will see at-least 330 ft lbs/torque at the hubs. I had a lot more work done including Solaris motor sport Ecu. lots more info is available if you want to have the fastest Clk230k possibly in the UK

No-matter what you do with your engine you will not get much more power because of the limitations of the supercharger.

Clk230turbo

Sounds like a very interesting car :thumb:

Would be great to hear more about it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom